Don’t live your life in pain. Find relief at one of our pain clinics in Memphis, TN.
At MidSouth Pain Treatment Center, we listen. We offer advice. We meet with you and find the root cause of your pain. We assign you a treatment team who adjusts your treatment to suit your personal needs. All of our treatments are done in our office or surgery centers on an outpatient basis. We have several Memphis-area pain clinics to serve you.
Pain Treatment near Memphis for All Types of Pain
Most Americans suffer back pain at some time in their lives. In fact, a large percentage of adults have experienced chronic back pain in the past year. Although chronic back pain is the most common type of pain we treat in our pain clinics in Memphis, we also treat many other types of pain. Some of them are:
Conventional and Cutting-Edge Treatments for Chronic Pain
Don’t Rely Only On Medication
Although medication has its place, there are other treatments that can be used long term and are more effective. You don’t want to be tied to medication for the rest of your life. We help minimize your use of medication by using both conventional and cutting-edge treatments.
We Specialize in HF10 Therapy
HF10 therapy is a paresthesia-free spinal cord stimulation treatment, mainly used for chronic back and leg pain. Paresthesia (SCS), a traditional spinal cord stimulation treatment, worked by changing the way pain was perceived by masking it with a different kind of feeling. This created feeling created a buzzing or tingling sensation known as paresthesia. While many people found these sensations easier to live with than their pain, SCS didn’t work for everyone.
How HF10 Therapy Works
HF10 therapy is much more effective than traditional spinal cord stimulation therapy (SCS). It doesn’t produce any buzzing or tingling sensations.
This is how it works:
- Patients start out with a trial. It’s a reversible outpatient procedure. Thin, flexible wires called Leads are positioned safely near their spinal cord in one of our pain clinics in Memphis or Southaven.
- After going home, they assess their pain relief over a period of 5 to 7 days.
- Over 80 percent of the trials have been successful.
- After trial success, they have a permanent implant procedure.
- Like the trial procedure, the permanent implant is a very minor surgery.
- Leads are safely positioned along the spine. A small pocket is made just underneath the skin in the back or buttock area.
- A pacemaker-sized battery is implanted and connected to the Leads. Patients are usually able to go home the same day.
- Risks for the procedures are low.
Patients who have tried many other pain treatments unsuccessfully have found relief with HF10 Therapy. They are often able to live without additional surgeries and are able to reduce their need for medication. It’s safe, effective, and completely reversible. Studies and observations of those using it throughout the world support increased use of this breakthrough for chronic pain relief.
What To Do Next: Visit Our Pain Clinics in Memphis, TN
If you’ve been living with chronic pain, it’s time to stop. Imagine a life that is pain-free, fully immersed in daily pleasures. Call one of our pain clinics in Memphis or the surrounding areas today at (866) 707-1942 for advice or a consultation. We are experts at showing you the way out from chronic, never-ending pain.